Via Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Paypal.
S.T. Dupont uses the 3D Secure system to prevent online fraud. The 3D Secure standard is based on the principle of requesting additional information known only by the bank and the card holder. This enables strong authentication of clients making online payments.
All the information exchanged when processing the payment is encrypted using SSL protocol. These data cannot be detected, intercepted or used by third parties. Furthermore, data is not saved in our systems.
Free express delivery
Free express shipping delivered within 24 to 48 hours (excluding weekends and public holidays) after the order has been processed by our warehouse. Express shipping is not applicable to gas refills.
We only deliver to Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Switzerland and Sweden.
Custom duties may apply and fall under the responsibility of the buyer.
Free returns within 14 days of reception.
You may return your order within 14 days of reception. Items must be in perfect condition and returned in their original shipping packaging and original branded packaging, with any related accessories, instructions booklets, labels, protective covers, leaflets or boxes. Any return not meeting these criteria will be shipped back to you and will not be refunded. In accordance with the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, personalized products may not be returned.
Return costs are free.
Our Client Advisors are delighted to assist you from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org By phone: + 33 (0)1 55 90 44 02
Crafted from navy blue nylon and black calfskin leather, this Défi Millennium backpack features soft lines and casual style. Its rounded and compact design is ideal for active men. Its spacious main compartment with various pockets keeps your belongings organised.
- 1 main compartment with a padded laptop compartment
- 3 pen pockets
- 2 patch pockets
- 1 pocket with flap and buckle closure on the exterior
- luggage strap on the back
- padded and adjustable shoulder straps
The Maison S.T. Dupont uses leathers from the best tanneries. Their refinement and naturally occurring touches (veins, wrinkles, grain, etc.) are a mark of authenticity for our items.
To ensure that your product remains exquisite over time, we recommend following the care tips:
• Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat and humidity. In addition, exposure to the sun should be minimised. Keep the product away from any heat or humidity source that could degrade the material (radiators, rain, etc.)
• Avoid contact with oily substances, makeup products and solvents.
• Do not use polish, soap-based or waterproof cleaning products. In case of contact with these products, wipe gently with a soft, light-coloured cloth.
• Take care not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
• Avoid any prolonged contact with materials that may transfer pigment to your product, particularly light-coloured leather goods.
• The lining of our products is distinctive and processed to keep colour pigments stable. However, there is still a risk of dye migration.
• When not in use, store your product in the protective cover provided at the time of purchase.
Specific care instructions:
In case of stains or dirt, delicately dab your product with a soft, dry and light-coloured cloth.
In case of contact with water, dry your product with a soft, absorbent and light-coloured cloth. Do not use soap- or solvent-based products.
Textile lining: In case of stains, gently wipe your product with a soft, light-coloured cloth slightly dampened with soapy water (use a mild soap). Do not use solvent-type products.
Subscribe to our newsletter and receive the latest news from S.T. Dupont.